After the End After the End

I love

these games a lot.
Espically the ones were you get to chose were you want to go! :B
Keep making more of these games. :D

Releqium:DemonPursue Demo Releqium:DemonPursue Demo

I liked

the game very much.
The only thing is like if you hold the arrow keys for to long they get jammed :c
But it even though with its flaws its a good game.

Rock 'n' Risk Rock 'n' Risk

This :)

is a amazing game i have ever played and im telling my friends if you make another game like this :B

SiJaf responds:

If you all would like to have another game, I will be happy to do one. Of course I would try to make it even better because that is why I make games :)

WakeUpDead WakeUpDead

Was really

good i liked it but maybe a little bit better grpahics

Catcher in the Rye... Catcher in the Rye...

That is

my all time favorite boook ever, i would have never thought someone would make a game about this much props.

Plasmatic responds:

Thanks mate! Be sure to check out the later version-which will be less literal Catcher in the Rye drama and more just influenced from its ideas. Go thank my english teacher!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

That shit

made me crack up someone wants to kill me in wonderland i would never expect that

Kanye West's MPC : LLD Kanye West's MPC : LLD

So keep love loockdown

This is pretty good but for number one nad two it would be better if it lastted longer

Steady hand game deluxe! Steady hand game deluxe!

This

is really goood im so surpised that it has a low rating. it deserves something higher. 10/10 and 5/5

ZEGMAN responds:

Thanks! :D

Space Invaders 9000 Space Invaders 9000

I agree with djchapica

it keep on giong with the same thing over and over again i thought be like the origanl game with bonus and stuff

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

So freakin close

of beating this game man its really good and hard i had it in herioc with my friend helping i wasted an hour and 30 mins of my life.But im still going to try hard to beat it.